Thank you for your interest in jobicco Berlin. If you are publishing at jobicco Berlin for the first time, please read the following guide before you create your job.
Target group of jobicco
Only the following kinds of jobs can be published at jobicco:
- Part-time commercial jobs, short or long-term, which do not require an ongoing or completed course of study at an institution of higher education (for example assistance with stands at fairs or in warehouses).
- Part-time jobs with private employers (for example babysitters, assistance with moving house).
Please note that unsuitable positions are excluded from publication and will be deleted. Our Germany-wide Stellenticket portals are perfect for qualified graduate and student roles that are related to a course of study.
jobicco Berlin is directed at companies, organisations, associations, etc., as well as private employers. It costs 60 euros to publish an advertisement. Private employers may publish for free. Jobs remain online for a maximum of 30 days and are then automatically deactivated. There is no right to publication. Stellenticket GmbH is entitled to delete advertisements without providing a reason. In the case of paid advertisements, the purchase price will be refunded.
Steps to publication
- You create a draft of your job advertisement.
- After entering the information, you select "Create advertisement". You will then receive an email with a start code to verify your email address.
- Enter the start code and select whether you are a commercial or private employer. If you are a commercial employer, please enter the details of your company and confirm the type of advertisement.
- Determine the publication period. The default setting is immediate publication for the standard runtime of 30 days. You can also choose to put your advertisement online starting from a date in the future or publish it for a shorter period.
- To proceed to payment, please click on "Activate advertisement". You will be forwarded to the page of our payment service provider. As soon as you have paid, your job offer will be published. Subsequently, it will be checked by our team.
- Private employers will receive confirmation that their job offer has been submitted. We will check the job offer and publish it if it passes the screening. This process is usually completed within 24 hours on working days. We will email you to inform you that publication was successful.